Halaman

apesal

Followers

Sabtu, 18 Februari 2012

I miss my day with you


yes i miss all of my day with you
Every time i see you, i feel bright
only u are the one who made me feel that passion
although you are nothing to others, but you are everything to me

i miss you
how could i ignore you this entire time? almost one year kot..
i let you be like this
you help me a lot when i am boring..
checking your account (fact: my account) made me happy

but now all of them are gone, my happiness turn to sadness
i have to start all over again
yes, i still like you eventhough u leave me without a word
of course lah kan, you bukannye boleh bercakap pun..

blog, aku rindu kau, rindunye nak conteng kau, rindunya ngan follower2 dulu, rindunya ngan duit dalam nuffnang yang sekarang tak gerak2 dah :'(

bile nak keluar dari kmj ni, isk.. made me feel bad lah bile teringat pasal u, benci tol..

3 ulasan:

Muhammad Naim Abdullah berkata...

salam bro

sabar ya.. :D

Syaza berkata...

Ingatkan kau rindu aku, xD BHAHAHAHA

Jue Nara berkata...

hampeh !

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...